Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kanky

Default XY Scatter Plot Chart - URGENT HELP

How can I name the data points in xy scatter plot chart?
eg: Column A: Name, Column B: Data A, Column C: Data B
How can I label the Name?
HELP HELP HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

You could use this free addin which will allow you to link data label
test with a cell.
Rob Bovey's xy chart labeler.
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Cheers