oberon.black

Default Add names to scatter plot chart

I have three columns of info in my excel spreadsheet. column 1 has
names, column 2 has numbers and column 3 has numbers.

I can create the scatter plot chart just fine, but what I am having a
problem with is that I cannot get the names from column one to show
next to the points on the scatter plot.

How is this done?

--
oberon.black
oberon.black's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26732

Barb Reinhardt

I'm guessing that you are plotting the data from column 2 against the data in
column 3 and you want the names in column 1 to be displayed next to the
points. If I understand you correctly, you'll need an add-in like "XY CHart
Labeler" from
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Try it out. If I misunderstood the question, please clarify.

Barb Reinhardt