Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Al

Default Selecting part of a series for a chart?

My data comprises series of data (hours) by months for various projects (prj
1, 2 ,3 etc) My chart plots these series, and the X axis covers say, June 05
- Jun 07. In Prj# X I do have data for this entire period, but I only want
to select say Jan 06 - Jan 07 to be taken into the chart.

I have selected the correct range for Jan 06 - Jan 07 for Prj#X, however the
chart is still reflecting the entire series of data!

Obviously something's wrong somewhere, but I cannot fathom it out...any
ideas greatfully received. Thank you, all!

Allan