Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Valerie

Default Missing data value in a chart.

I have 25 data points and all of them show up in my graph. However, the data
value for the last point does not show in the graph, although the source data
reflects the proper 25 cell values. I've tried to re select the source data,
and the chart keeps dropping the last data point. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Valerie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

What first jumps to my mind is that the 25th value appears as a number but is
actually formatted as text. For this check Format /Cells/Number tab.
Another reason may be that he value is out of range (so plotted but outside
your plot area). For this: check your axis scales.
Third: maybe yr 25 data points start with 0 (so 0-24, not 1-25) which may hv
put you on the wrong foot (x-axis shows data point @24), although in fact all
25 points are there.
Hope either of these three solves it.
GL,