Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
LB

Default Trouble formatting Date data

I am using a Line chart to plot specific milestones over a series of dates.
Each line in the chart represents the series of data and its progression over
time. I have managed to create each series of data with my dates showing up
in the X axis as a Time-Scale. However, I need my categories (the names of
the milestones) to appear in the Y axis and I can't figure this out.

I also want to experiment with having the dates appear in the Y axis, and
categories in the X, although this does not appear to be possible. I believe
this would represent my data more meaningfully.

Your help is appreciated,
- LB
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier