Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ombrelune

Default Longer Chart Title?

Hi everybody. I found a difficult problem when i want to create chart
automaticly from VBA. When the title string is longer than 31
characters excel can't create the chart. Is there any way to avoid this

problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

31 characters is the maximum length of a sheet name. The chart title has no
such limitation.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Ombrelune" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi everybody. I found a difficult problem when i want to create chart
automaticly from VBA. When the title string is longer than 31
characters excel can't create the chart. Is there any way to avoid this

problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ombrelune

I tried a string which is more than 31 characters but it doesn't work.
And I'm using Excel 2000... I just want to know is it the problem of
different version?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

What's the uncooperative code look like?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services