Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John B

Default how can I use different colours in excel scattergrams?

I want to compare results using data from different sources by using a
scattergram
(in excel). My current efforts result in a lot of black dots, is there a
method that I can use that will create a different colour to identify each
data source? I have thought about using acetate overlays from each source.
Can you think of an easier/better method?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John B

Thanks David, your answer was just what I was looking for. I might have got
there myself but I doubt I will be around that long!
Once again thanks.