Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Ed

Default Line break in X-axis column label?

I have a chart with the data shown in columns. I am trying to format my
data column in the worksheet so the column label on the X-axis has a line
break that makes sense. I want:
Run 1 -
1843 RPM
but I can't force a break after the hyphen in the worksheet, so I'm getting
Run 1 - 1843
RPM.

Is there any way to force this line break so it shows up on my chart?

Ed

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
HEK

Ed, a line break within a worksheet cell can be forced with <Alt<Enter
(keep the Alt-button pressed while hitting <Enter). I believe this will be
reflected in your chart category label.

GL,
Henk