Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Eric_B

Default Return value of a point in a bar chart

anyone know how to set the value of a variable to the value of a point
in a chart. this dosen't work but I'm looking for something like this:
x = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Points(6).Value

--
Eric_B
Eric_B's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24486

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Sub One()
MsgBox WorksheetFunction.Index(ActiveChart.SeriesCollecti on(1).Values, 6)
End Sub

Sub Two()
Dim v As Variant
v = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Values
MsgBox v(6)
End Sub

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"Eric_B" wrote in
message ...

anyone know how to set the value of a variable to the value of a point
in a chart. this dosen't work but I'm looking for something like this:
x = ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Points(6).Value

--
Eric_B
Eric_B's Profile:
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529676

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Eric_B

Thank you Mr Peltier, this is exaclty what i was looking for