Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike

Default Drop Down List in a Cell

How do I get the drop down arrow to stay in the actual cell that I have the
info in? It only shows up when you click on the cell and the arrow is
outside of the cell. Thanks for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

That's how data validation works.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______