Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
john mcmichael

Default data labels change format

I have an Excel chart with data labels at the top of each series bar. The
label is foramtted in Arial font 10point and bold. When I update the data
and and refresh the chart, the data lables change to Times new Roman and 12
pt font. Is there a way to lock in the font format as a default?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Any chance your chart is actual a pivot chart? If so check this KB article.
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;EN-US;Q215904

Cheers
Andy

--