Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MQ

Default Data Table in Clustered Column Charts

I have created a pivot table with these data:

Count of User Year
Unit 2006 Grand Total
A 10 10
B 8 8
C 7 7
Grand Total 25 25

After that I created a Clustered Column Chart, and I am able to create a
data table with the values as shown from the table.

I would like to include another set of data as follow:

Unit percentage
A 1.27%
B 10.39%
C 70.00%

Is there any way that I can include these data (which is in the same excel
screen) in the same graph?