Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default multiple charts similar size?

Hi,

I have created several charts in excel, however, how can I adjust the
size such that all the charts have exactly the sime size? I can do it
by hand, but then you still see differences. Is there an easy trick for
this? Thanks.

Raoul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

If it is the chart objects that you want sizing then you can use the
Select Arrow from the drawing toolbar to select all the charts and then
via the Format Object dialog set the size.

If it's plotarea size then vba code is the only way to get the sizes the
same.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kelly O'Day

I often have several charts on the same sheet, particularly when I am
producing a dashboard.

You have two choices: 1) floating charts embedded on sheet or 2) charts
fixed to cell(s).

For Floating charts - John Walkenbach in his Excel Charts book has a nice
macro for sizing floating charts (Size & Align).

Chart - Fixed to Cell - One trick that I have found useful is to place my
charts in single cells. That way my charts are nicely aligned and I can
resize them by adjusting my row height or column width.

I have several examples of charts in cells on my web site that may be of
interest.

http://processtrends.com/TOC_charts.htm

...Kelly