Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Default multiple charts similar size?

Hi,

If it is the chart objects that you want sizing then you can use the
Select Arrow from the drawing toolbar to select all the charts and then
via the Format Object dialog set the size.

If it's plotarea size then vba code is the only way to get the sizes the
same.

Cheers
Andy

wrote:
Hi,

I have created several charts in excel, however, how can I adjust the
size such that all the charts have exactly the sime size? I can do it
by hand, but then you still see differences. Is there an easy trick for
this? Thanks.

Raoul

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel