Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
J.Alex.

Default Grouping by day

Hello,

I have a table that has numerouse entries by day, and the date is set as
dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm:ss.

Is there any way to make a chart that groups data by day ignoring the time
part of the date? I've tried this with a pivot chart, but I end up with
several entries for each day.

Thanks for any help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

How about adding another column that contains only the date? The easiest way
to get just the date would be =INT(A2), where A2 contains the date and time.

Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach