Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
herve

Default Zooming in chart by 2 click ??

Hello all,
Is there anyone who can tell me if it is possible to zoom in a chart by
clicking 2 points on that one.

Let's say a have a chart from where axis is from 01/01/2005 to
01/01/2006 with 1 point per day (365 points). Can i click 1 point - tht
will be the entry point - and click an other one that will be the end of
the zoom?

Thanks for your help

Herve.

--
herve
herve's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27314

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Excel does not have that native capability, but through the use of event
procedures, it is possible to make an algorithm to perform this task. Here's
an article about chart events in Excel:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

- Jon
-------