Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
kirbyre

Default Enter multple trendlines on the same chart.

I am trying to chart different scenarios with different endpoints using the
same initial data on the same chart.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
I am trying to chart different scenarios with different endpoints using the
same initial data on the same chart.

What does that mean? You know the different endpoints? You want XL to give
them to you?

In any case, where are you stuck and what do you need help with?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Each series in a chart can have multiple trendlines, but each trendline uses
exactly every point in the series. To get a trendline for a partial series,
you must plot the partial data as a new series, then apply the trendline.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services