Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mike Kim

Default how do i create 4 pie charts

Hi,

Could I enquire if someone could show me the steps to create 4 pie charts in
diagram (1 pie chart representing one calendar year)? How do I modify the
different size of the pie chart?

Thanks a lot.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

A chart can only contain a single Pie chart so you will need to create 4
charts. If you create chartobjects these can be embedded in a worksheet
or a blank chart sheet.

To adjust the size you can alter the plot area.
You don't mention what you are using to determine the size of the pie
but this page may be of use.
http://www.andypope.info/charts/piesizer.htm

Cheers
Andy