Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BChambers

Default Gantt Chart?

I've created a Gantt Chart using a bar graph. I have to show three
different bars creating a timetable out of the chart. I must be able to
show a date for all three bars. I can get one to appear how I need it,
but am having trouble figuring out the other two. I've added addtional
series to try and get it but all of the values run to the edge of the
chart and seem to be locked to the edge.

--
BChambers
BChambers's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31404

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Here are a couple pages about Gantt charts in Excel:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttChart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP