Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
RussG

Default Smooth lines for 3-D pie charts?

I know this question was posed a long time ago, but I am hoping that a
solution to the problem has been found. I am working in Excel, Powerpoint
and Publisher, and cannot get smooth lines on my pie charts. Running Office
2003 on WinXP. I have tried all variation of Copy/Paste and Insert Chart
Object, etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.