Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MBubier

Default How can you add the same data series to all charts in a workbook

I have numerous charts on separate worksheets in one workbook and would like
to add the same data series to all the charts. I have tried highlighting all
the worksheets and adding the series to no avail.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Barb Reinhardt

I'd save your workbook, just in case this doesn't work as I think it should.

You can select the series in the chart that includes the series and copy the
formula for the series. It looks something like

=SERIES(...)
Paste that in each chart you want to add it to.

"MBubier" wrote in message
I have numerous charts on separate worksheets in one workbook and would
like
to add the same data series to all the charts. I have tried highlighting
all
the worksheets and adding the series to no avail.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Try this:

Plot the series in a new chart. Copy the chart, then select a chart that
needs the new series, choose Paste Special from the Edit menu, with the
Formulas option. Select the next chart and repeat the paste special (use the
F4 key as a shortcut for Repeat Last Action).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"MBubier" wrote in message
I have numerous charts on separate worksheets in one workbook and would
like
to add the same data series to all the charts. I have tried highlighting
all
the worksheets and adding the series to no avail.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
MBubier

Default How can you add the same data series to all charts in a workbo

This worked!! Thanks!