Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Default How can you add the same data series to all charts in a workbook

Try this:

Plot the series in a new chart. Copy the chart, then select a chart that
needs the new series, choose Paste Special from the Edit menu, with the
Formulas option. Select the next chart and repeat the paste special (use the
F4 key as a shortcut for Repeat Last Action).

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"MBubier" wrote in message
I have numerous charts on separate worksheets in one workbook and would
like
to add the same data series to all the charts. I have tried highlighting
all
the worksheets and adding the series to no avail.