Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
buske

Default How do I create a chart that uses both columns and stacked column.

I have a set of data with five data points. I want two of the data points to
have their own column. The other three data points I want to stack. Is this
possible? If so, how? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

See example on my Tips & Tricks page "Column Chart with a Difference"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme