-   -   How do I create a chart that uses both columns and stacked column. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/67372-how-do-i-create-chart-uses-both-columns-stacked-column.html)

buske

How do I create a chart that uses both columns and stacked column.

I have a set of data with five data points. I want two of the data points to
have their own column. The other three data points I want to stack. Is this
possible? If so, how? Thanks.

Bernard Liengme

How do I create a chart that uses both columns and stacked column.

See example on my Tips & Tricks page "Column Chart with a Difference"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme