Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Charting 3-D Graphs with Empty Cells

I am making a 3D graph and my data include empty cells. As a result the
graph drops off and doesnt look right.
Does anyone know of any quick fix so excel doesnt use that data in the
graph?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BK

Don't select the empty cells. Select the first group of data cells and then
use the Control key to select the second group of data cells, etc. Using
Control when you click to select will add the second group to the first
group and will skip the blank ones in between.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am making a 3D graph and my data include empty cells. As a result the
graph drops off and doesnt look right.
Does anyone know of any quick fix so excel doesnt use that data in the
graph?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

Which of the 3d graph type are you using?
Is the cell really empty, it doesn't contain a formula?

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel