Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
רוזנט

Default printing borderlines

in exell 2000
the borderlines did not printed

thank you
rozent
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

If you mean gridlines, by default they are not printed. Go to Page Setup on
the File menu, click on the Sheet tab, and check Gridlines under Print.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"?????" wrote in message
in exell 2000
the borderlines did not printed

thank you
rozent

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
רוזנט

hi jon
i mean gridlines and i did what you sujest even before your sujestion but
sometimes it works and sometimes not
is there another reason

thank you
rozent

"?????" wrote in message
in exell 2000
the borderlines did not printed

thank you
rozent

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Gridlines will not appear if a cell toughing the gridline has any fill color
applied (including white). If I want lines around my cells, I apply a
border, so I don't have to rely upon gridlines and unfilled cells.

- Jon
-------

"?????" wrote in message
in exell 2000
the borderlines did not printed

thank you
rozent

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
רוזנט

hi jon
i found the reason
in the page setup i have to unsign the "draft-quality"
thank you anyhow
rozent