Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
thatsall

Default Help me with formula

I have a basic graph 1,2,3,4,5.....going down in and a,b,c,d,e,f,c going
across.

EX.

A B C D E F G
1 500 25 75 800 (200)
2
3
4
5
6
7

My question is how can I make an equation that Goes like this :

Column A+B+D-E=G

I showed an example above for on row but i wouuld wnat this to work for
any row no matter what data I answer.
I want this ewuation to work for any data entered for the whole sheet.
I hope you understand and can help anyone.

--
thatsall
thatsall's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30089

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
B. R.Ramachandran

Hi,

If your data start in Row 1, enter the following formula in G1 and click
ENTER.

=A1+B1+D1-E1

Autofill the formula down the rows (for this, click on G1, move the cursor
to the bottom-right corner, and when the cursor changes into a '+' sign, hold
the left mouse button and drag down to as many rows as you want).

(If your data start in some other row, modify the formula appropriately.
For exmple, if Row 2 happens to be the first row for your data, change the
"1"s in the formula to "2"s and enter the formula in G2).

Regards,
B. R. Ramachandran