Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BT

Default Align/Manipulate multiple chart on one page

The subject line says it all. Is there a simple way to align 6 charts on a
single page so they print out even? Over time they seem to get a bit moved
around and resized. I zoom in and adjust them, one at a time, but this is
time consuming and hard to get them perfectly aligned and sized.

Similarly, is there a simple way to make the six charts on one page bigger
or smaller, all at once. For instance, I want to be able to spread them out
and extra 1/4" all at once without moving/sizing them individually.

thoughts?? thanks in advance BDT

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

If it the chart objects themselves you are trying to align and size then
you can select them as objects by holding the shift key and then
clicking the chart or using the Selection arrow from the drawing
toolbar. This will give you white grab handles instead of the normal
black ones. You can now size them by dragging or if you right click and
choose Format Objects... you can specify the size of the objects. You
can also make use of the Align and Distribute commands on the Drawing
toolbar.

Cheers
Andy

--