Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
BT

Default Align/Manipulate multiple chart on one page

The subject line says it all. Is there a simple way to align 6 charts on a
single page so they print out even? Over time they seem to get a bit moved
around and resized. I zoom in and adjust them, one at a time, but this is
time consuming and hard to get them perfectly aligned and sized.

Similarly, is there a simple way to make the six charts on one page bigger
or smaller, all at once. For instance, I want to be able to spread them out
and extra 1/4" all at once without moving/sizing them individually.

thoughts?? thanks in advance BDT