Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
betsy

Default How do you work the Excel timeline template?

I've downloaded the timeline template from Excel off the MS web page. I do
not know what they mean to change the dates.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Probably they mean for you to enter your own dates in place of the example's
dates.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP