Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Will1

Default extracting the trendline equation

I am currently trying to use Dave Brendans code as I would like to base
formulas on the trendline of the graph so that it will change when
certain information is filtered. However I am unable to make the code
work, not being particularly adept at vb I was just after a little
clarification if you would be so kind.
I have pasted the code into a worksheet and checked all comments are
on the correct lines etc. When I type in =TLcoef(12!,1,1,1) I get an
error on the graph section of the formula. Is my syntax correct? (I
only have one graph, series and trendline)

--
Will1
Will1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29101

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting