Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Gaenn

Default How to obtain the root of f(x) in this interval?

I am trying to draw a graph here, plotted graph x, with function f(x) at
y-axis, does anyone know how to get the approximation to the root of f(x) in
this interval. What is the value of x if i wish to obtain f(x)=0?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Lots of examples in book ISBN 0 7506 5613 1
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme