Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Stuck with Excel

Default is it possible list box to a chart in excel 2003 as was in 2000?

In excel 2000 it was possible to add a combo/list drop down box onto a chart
so that you could select which data you wanted to appear on a chart without
creating multiple charts. I cannot seem to get this to work in 2003? Has
the ability been removed?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope

Hi,

No you can still add controls from the Forms toolbar to chart sheets.
Perhaps you are using controls from the Control toolbar.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Stuck with Excel

Default is it possible list box to a chart in excel 2003 as was in 200

Thanks, that helps!

Just wondering - i want to link text from another spreadsheet into the chart
so that when the selection is changed, it is then possible to change to chart
title. I have the cell reference ready just cannot remember how to link it
into the chart.

Many thanks

Stuck!

Stuck with Excel wrote:
In excel 2000 it was possible to add a combo/list drop down box onto a chart
so that you could select which data you wanted to appear on a chart without
creating multiple charts. I cannot seem to get this to work in 2003? Has
the ability been removed?

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info