Doug

Default Chart will not display complete series

I am charting in Excel 2002 (ExcelXP). I have a health diary datasheet
with a row for each day of the year and a column for weight, body fat
%, hours of sleep, etc.

I have set up a chart for Weight and use a dynamic range formula to
create the series, which in this case goes from Jan 04 to the present
date. That formula works correctly and selects the proper colum for
the series. The named name for the series is set correctly in the
chart.

The chart displays the series correctly, but will not display further
than 20 October. This is irregardless of whether the chart is on it's
own sheet or not. (presently there are three charts, all embedded on a
single sheet.

When I first set up the dynamic ranges three days ago, I did get the
entire range to display on each graph. Then I saved the workbook and
got a message that "the picture was too large and would be truncated".

Now, working on it again today, I am unable to get the entire series to
display. I have even tried to create a new chart using the same
dynamic range (again, correctly located by the formula) and that chart
also stops at 20 October.

I'm stumped. Anyone? Anyone? Buehler ?

Bernard Liengme

Email me a copy of the file (my private email not the group) and I'll see
what can be done

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme