Coolboy55

Default Chart Disappeared

I have data on one worksheet and a chart on another. The chart seems to
have resized itself or disappeared. If I click around, I can randomly
find things like titles and stuff, and even edit the values. If I
right click, I can change the chart type, and when I preview the chart
type selection, the chart displays properly. I have a macro running
that resizes the chart, based on a selection on the data worksheet, but
I'm not sure how that could have messed it up. Any ideas?

--
Coolboy55
Coolboy55's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26508

Coolboy55

It has nothing to do with the macro, as I've since found out. I
rebooted the machine, opened up a new workbook in Excel, and threw
together some random data and created a chart. Same problem. The
chart shows up as a little sliver in the middle of the page, no matter
what I set my zoom at. It seems to be some sort of global option that
is skewed. I tried your recommendation, but it was already set at Show
All. What could possibly be causing my chart not to show properly??