spazaloikins

Default how do i compile a cumulative sum graph?

i have been trying to figure out how to make a cumulative sum grqaph from
data in excel which seems impossible. I have 2 lots of 400 pieces of data
therefore am hoping to be able to do it on a computer rather than having to
do it by hand!
Jon Peltier

If you can compile the numbers into the sheet, then you can chart them,
but you can't expect the chart to do the calculations. By "cumulative
sum" I assume you mean some kind of running total. In the column of
cells next to the data, put a formula that produces the running sum.
Then instead of plotting the original data, plot the calculated sums.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services