Will

Default Trouble Graphing 1 point w/ 2 variables

How can I graph something as 1 point when it has two variables? I am trying
to graph several different asset classes by their risk and reward variables.
I want risk on my x axis and return on my y axis. When I tryin using xy
scatter chart, I get two points. What am I doing wrong?
Tushar Mehta

In step 2 of the chart wizard, make sure XL creates 1 series with the
first value as the x-value and the 2nd as the y value. If XL shows 2
series, copy the range assignments to the appropriate x/y fields and
delete the 2nd series.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions