Callan

Default Need to "not show" piece of line in graph

I am using a line graph with 2 sets of series.
Can someone please tell me how to stop the graph from showing values after a
certain point in the series. If I use 0 or empty string ("") in the cells,
the graph continues with the line just on the bottom of the graph. I need a
condintional line as I have formual reffering to the "0". If that is possible.
Many thanks
--
Callan

Callan

Thanks, but where must I use it?
Here's the line I have in the cell
=If(E60,E6,"") I tried to put the @N/A instead of (""). Doesn't work.
If there is no value I need the cell to be empty so that the graph does not
represent it on the line.
Thanks
--
Callan

Callan wrote:

I am using a line graph with 2 sets of series.
Can someone please tell me how to stop the graph from showing values after a
certain point in the series. If I use 0 or empty string ("") in the cells,
the graph continues with the line just on the bottom of the graph. I need a
condintional line as I have formual reffering to the "0". If that is possible.
Many thanks

David Biddulph

"Callan" wrote in message

Don't use @N/A, use NA()