Santa Clause

Default Making a bar and a line graph together

I am required to make a graph called a climate graph. It has to have a
bar and a line on the same graph. I am attaching the file that I have
attempted with. Basically all that I need to do is get the number on
the right side to the left and the numbers on the left to the right. If
anyone could help it would be appreciated. Thanks.