CyberTaz

Default Legend question

Hi David-

Try it this way;

1) Create the chart by selecting all the data (including labels),

2) Go to ChartSource Data--Series, select the listing for Dollars & change
the Values to a reference for an empty cell (preferably far away from any
area of the sheet you intend to use),

3) For the Order, right-click a column & choose Format Data Series. On the
Series Order page select Dollars & use the Move Down button.

HTH |:)

"Davin" wrote:

I have 3 rows of data;

Dollars
Calls
Cost per Call

Pretty simple except the boss now wants me to chart it and put the dollars
row in the legend at the bottom but not have it show up in the chart. Is this
possible?

Thanks
Davin

Davin

Thanks for the info but I think that won't show the actual dollars in the
legend at the bottom. If I did it right then all of those dollar values just
became zeros.

Does it sound like I did it wrong?

Thanks