Retsel

Default Colums

Hello

I am trying to display a set of data that shows figures for each month over
the past year, so 12 individual colums in total. I am only able to display 9
months worth of data. Can anyone help?
Jon Quixley

Several choices are available to you.

Try changing the zoom level: VIEW/ZOOM pull down is one way

If you have a mouse wheel, press the CTRL key and (slowly) rotate the
mouse wheel until you have things as you want them

There are a few other variations on this theme, I am assuming that we
are not discussing printing...

Jon

--
Jon Quixley