Cust.Sat.Info

Default How do I align x-axis labels in excel?

I am doing charts in excel and importing question titles as category x-axis
labels through data source but it is aligning some centre and some to the
right. I have done all the usual things (double clicking on text and chosing
align tab, aligning in the data source table) but nothing seems to change it.