-   -   How do I align x-axis labels in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/42221-how-do-i-align-x-axis-labels-excel.html)

Cust.Sat.Info

How do I align x-axis labels in excel?

I am doing charts in excel and importing question titles as category x-axis
labels through data source but it is aligning some centre and some to the
right. I have done all the usual things (double clicking on text and chosing
align tab, aligning in the data source table) but nothing seems to change it.

bj

chack that yo do not have leading spaces which forces the text to the right.

"Cust.Sat.Info" wrote:

I am doing charts in excel and importing question titles as category x-axis
labels through data source but it is aligning some centre and some to the
right. I have done all the usual things (double clicking on text and chosing
align tab, aligning in the data source table) but nothing seems to change it.

Cust.Sat.Info

Thanks, have checked this but no joy!