KimD

Default How to change a bar to line in a combo chart?

I am currently using Excel & PPt 2000 and cannot figure out how to control
which rows of data are displayed as a bar or line in a combunation chart. In
PPt it combo bar/line chart defaults to the last row only as a line and in
Excel it seems to have half as a bar/ half as a line.
Any suggestions?
Tushar Mehta

In the chart, select the series you want changed. Then, select Chart |
Chart Type... and pick the desired type+subtype.

When a single series is selected the chart type choice applies only to
that one series.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions