dsomz

Default colors in bar graphs

I would like to automatically change the color of a bar depending on the
entered value versus a targeted number. For example: The target value is
50, if the entered value is 40 (below target) the bar on the graph shows up
red. If the entered number is 60 (above target) the bar on the graph shows
up green. This way I can see if each data point is above or below target
easily. Thanks
Andy Pope

You can either create conditional charts, see Jon's page for further
information.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...nalChart1.html

Or use VBA code, which can be placed in one of the worksheet events, to
change the colours.

Cheers
Andy

--