Jesse

Default Piviot Charts

Hello,

I've created a piviot chart, but each chart is different. There are around
500 charts, how can I make all the charts the same.
Ken Wright

A tad more detail perhaps <g

Your text is somewhat confusing and doesn't detail the problem.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Jesse" wrote in message
Hello,

I've created a piviot chart, but each chart is different. There are around
500 charts, how can I make all the charts the same.

Del Cotter

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Jesse said:

I've created a piviot chart, but each chart is different. There are around
500 charts, how can I make all the charts the same.

It's not easy; as usual MS decides it knows better than the user, and
doesn't give the user the opportunity to override the application's
choices of chart size, shape, format etc.

What particular problems are you having? Some of them, like the pivot
chart not showing categories in the chart for which there are zero
instances, can be worked around with a little effort.

--
Del Cotter
Thanks to the recent increase in UBE, I will soon be ignoring email