Patrick

Default interrupted series in a line chart

When I create standard multiple series line charts, when one of my series is
interrupted, excell puts the value at zero by default instead of simply
stopping it at the last data point (the data's under consideration are
downloads, i.e. the following cells are not 'empty'). I tried to solve the
issue with a simple if function, which does not work either.

Is there a way to by-pass the default zero value ?

Tushar Mehta

If the cell contains a formula that evaluates to "" replace the "" with
NA()

If the cell is truly empty (no formula, no nothing), BarbR's suggestion
should do the job, though you need to select the chart before going
selecting the menu item.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions