Rajan Varadan

Default Is it possible to create 3 Y-axes in one chart?

I need to make charts with three different y - axis. To my knowledge, Excel
allows only two y-axes. Any suggestions besides using Harvard Graphics?
Rajan
Andy Pope

Take a look at Jon Peltier's work around.
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/TertiaryAxis.html

Cheers
Andy

--