Sarah

Default How do I create a "backwards" chart

I am trying to create two side by side bar charts that have the same y-axis.
I would like to have one chart with the x-axis increasing from right to left
(this would be the chart on the left) and the other chart with the x-axis
increasing from left to right (this would be the chart on the right). How do
I create the chart on the left?

Jon Peltier

Sarah -

That's sometimes called a Tornado chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/tornadochart.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP