The Hard Worker

Default How do I make a process map in Excel?

I want to draw a chart showing a full process map in Excel
bj

Please define what you mean byprocess map. There are many possible meanings

I want to draw a chart showing a full process map in Excel

Jon Peltier

Do you want to make a flow chart? That's done by drawing autoshapes
(rectangles, etc.) and connecting them with the Connector autoshapes.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services